Sunday, December 13, 2009

BLOGS WITH 0 – 200 VIEWERS UNITE.


by Jesse Cohen (NWM Staff Writer)

I sucked at meeting women in the bars. Actually, I take that back. To suck would have implied that I attempted to have game, which I didn’t. My assessment of the situation first had me look within. Being 5’ 4 ¾” with over active sweat glands might be considered a crutch to some. However, I don’t think I can take total blame for it. The target group at the bars were all off for me. I’m there’s no way I’d ever want to end up with a 5’9” glamzon. I’d need a footstool just to get to first base (and part of second) with her. However, once I traded in the brick and mortar singles arena for the virtual dating world I fared much better. Online matching worked for me for 2 reasons…

  1. Everyone on the dating sites are mostly looking for the same thing (with a few “leave you in an iced bath with one less kidney” exceptions).
  2. You can search people that are more on your level.

And that (in a VERY round about way) is why we started the bloghookups forum. We wanted to make it easy for blogs to hookup with other similar blogs. No offense, but speaking to monster blogs like Mashable and Huffington to share links and content are probably going to get you nowhere. However, that being said there are enough of our types of blogs around (180 million plus to be exact) that it would prove beneficial to all of us if we somehow joined forces. Shared content and links at some centralized location. I’ve scoured the internet for a place like that, but found nothing. Zippo.

So if you think it might be up your alley check bloghookups out. We set the forum up to be really simple at first. A thread to introduce yourself. A thread for helpful blog resources. And a thread for Q&A. If you have any other suggestions let us know at jcohen7523@gmail.com. Or if you know a fellow blogger that’d be interested pass it on.

Click here to check it out.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search