Thursday, December 31, 2009

I DON’T WHAT THIS SNACK IS, BUT IT’S GREAT TO EAT WHEN YOU’RE DRUNK.

by Biz-Boy (NWM Staff Writer)

I think what’s best about my neighborhood is I have not one, but two 24 hr. mini-markets (bodegas to anyone who lives in the tri-state area) in a 3 block radius from my apartment. Both stores carry you’re basic necessities if you can’t get to the supermarket (Ramen noodles, Diet Pepsi, Funyuns, etc.) They also carry a bunch of Japanese goodies that I’m not quite sure what’s in ‘em but they taste really, really good…especially after a night of drinking. Here are my top two picks.




PUCCA: Think dessert version of goldfish crackers. These cookies have a Nilla-wafer like taste and are crammed with milk chocolate. Pucca make other flavors that I’m not so familiar with. Stick with the chocolate you can’t go wrong. $1 and change gets you a decent size school of these little guys.


EVERY BURGER: Looks like mini-burgers, but in actuality it’s milk chocolate sandwiched between two crispy cookies. $1.99 gets you a pack of 8 burgettes, which I can inhale in 3 seconds.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search