Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1st and last annual DADDY ISSUES TUESDAY

Just have a sneaking suspicion this day theme won’t have as much legs as your HALF NAKED THURSDAY or FRIDAY FOLLOW. Probably 'cause the label is a tad overused by jilted, misogynist comedians. Though one does not have to be female to suffer from the lasting effects of Daddy Issues. I myself have been diagnosed with DI, but as far as I know I’m not a carrier.

Anyhow, for shits & giggles I did some googling to see if anyone else was cashing in on the DI phrase craze, here’s how I netted out.

Fitted design
100% ultra-soft, baby rib cotton



Holds 0.6 liters
Recyclable & reusable



Written by Melissa Beck
Synopsis: The last souvenir small-town girl Gretchen expected from her Chicago vacation was getting pregnant from one night of delight.




It’s a known fact that people with Daddy Issues tend to wear this type of clothing.
Made of drum dyed leather



BEFORE YOU PEACE OUT...
Had an award l was ready to hand out to a few lucky individuals, just chickened out at the last second. Figured it might not be received so well in the blogosphere. 
If anyone wants to run with it – be my guest. The award is yours. Happy Daddy Issues day?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

34 comments:

  1. Just a t-shirt with Lindsey Lohan on it says it all, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I'm pretty sure I have a severe case off DI too. Thanks for the link love, darlin'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao @ Autumn Just A t with her Name on it is Nuff said no need for the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to have a pair or assless chaps to know I have Daddy issues but it would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone has some daddy issues. Except for me. I'm good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol funny stuff. Nice blog, you got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Donda's comment and agree.
    Is Melissa Glenn Beck's daughter? No wonder she has daddy issues. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe, I would buy that t shirt,

    ReplyDelete
  9. why the fuck is everyone talking about me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You shouldn't have chickened out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should have a picture of Lindsay in the assless chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I admit it....I have Daddy Issues on a small scale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you shouldn't have chickened out! chicken

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool foto cool post....1st the best;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. methinks I will get assless chaps since I GTL everyday :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. HEY!!! I wear those assless chaps (leather) when I'm out riding!!! (With jeans on underneath, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol, those are funny. i know quite a few people who need some of those items

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've touched on some important issues here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who could possibly have taken THAT award wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great article. I enjoy this blog a lot, and am ready to become a follower!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. yeah! who wouldn't be proud to fly that little award on their blong?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search