Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1st and last annual DADDY ISSUES TUESDAY

Just have a sneaking suspicion this day theme won’t have as much legs as your HALF NAKED THURSDAY or FRIDAY FOLLOW. Probably 'cause the label is a tad overused by jilted, misogynist comedians. Though one does not have to be female to suffer from the lasting effects of Daddy Issues. I myself have been diagnosed with DI, but as far as I know I’m not a carrier.

Anyhow, for shits & giggles I did some googling to see if anyone else was cashing in on the DI phrase craze, here’s how I netted out.

Fitted design
100% ultra-soft, baby rib cotton



Holds 0.6 liters
Recyclable & reusable



Written by Melissa Beck
Synopsis: The last souvenir small-town girl Gretchen expected from her Chicago vacation was getting pregnant from one night of delight.




It’s a known fact that people with Daddy Issues tend to wear this type of clothing.
Made of drum dyed leather



BEFORE YOU PEACE OUT...
Had an award l was ready to hand out to a few lucky individuals, just chickened out at the last second. Figured it might not be received so well in the blogosphere. 
If anyone wants to run with it – be my guest. The award is yours. Happy Daddy Issues day?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

34 comments:

  1. Just a t-shirt with Lindsey Lohan on it says it all, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I'm pretty sure I have a severe case off DI too. Thanks for the link love, darlin'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao @ Autumn Just A t with her Name on it is Nuff said no need for the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to have a pair or assless chaps to know I have Daddy issues but it would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone has some daddy issues. Except for me. I'm good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol funny stuff. Nice blog, you got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Donda's comment and agree.
    Is Melissa Glenn Beck's daughter? No wonder she has daddy issues. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe, I would buy that t shirt,

    ReplyDelete
  9. why the fuck is everyone talking about me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You shouldn't have chickened out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should have a picture of Lindsay in the assless chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I admit it....I have Daddy Issues on a small scale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you shouldn't have chickened out! chicken

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool foto cool post....1st the best;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy daddy issues day to you sir

    ReplyDelete
  16. methinks I will get assless chaps since I GTL everyday :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. HEY!!! I wear those assless chaps (leather) when I'm out riding!!! (With jeans on underneath, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol, those are funny. i know quite a few people who need some of those items

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've touched on some important issues here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like girls with daddy issues.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who could possibly have taken THAT award wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great article. I enjoy this blog a lot, and am ready to become a follower!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. yeah! who wouldn't be proud to fly that little award on their blong?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search