Sunday, November 7, 2010

FAMOUS JUNK AND CAMELTOE THROUGHOUT HISTORY


Just trying to do my small part to help history come alive. Any textbook companies interested in this unique approach I am totally willing to sit down. 

#1: KHAKI CAMELTOE
- First woman to fly solo across the Atlantic
- Went missing in 1937 en route to Howland Island
- One of the 1st supporters of the equal rights amendment


#2: MILITARY OVERALLS JUNK
- Help defeat Britain in the Revolutionary War
- Die in 1799 at age 67
- Originally a farmer



#3: CHAIN METAL CAMELTOE
- Born in 1412
- One of the first female military leaders
- Won the battle of Orleans



#4: CAPRI JUNK
- Ruled France & Italy from 1805 – 1814
- Military Strategist
- Stood only 5’ 5” tall

Stumble Upon Toolbar

24 comments:

  1. XD very interesting approach, this'll go down great in school text books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew 1, 3 and 4 but not 3. Maybe you will get all kinds of 'makeover our textbooks' offers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no hawt cameltoes here...I'm somewhat disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. History just took a more disturbing twist....great idea for a book though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way Joan of Arc was that pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I got all of them hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious cameltoe! and they are famous too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well researched and presented. History will never be the same. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. capri junk is napoleon! i guessed right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, this is hilarious. Looks like you'll never escape the 'toe, no matter how far back you lived!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your next post should be on the history of the cameltoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesomeness!!

    Btw, there is an award for you over at my blog for you to snag up when you get the chance. ;~}
    This blog is kick ass funny. I had to give credit where credit is due.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Speechless. Laughing, but speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This awesome....mainly cause I knew every answer without clicking!
    Which really helps me today...I'm still reeling from a bus incident and was wondering if I am smart enough to make it in college!
    Apparently....I possibly am!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know my cameltoe history! Ever since the phrase "camel toe' was invented, I've found my self strangly attracted to camels...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search