Saturday, November 6, 2010

PLEASE ADOPT ME



Sure you could go the timid woodland creature route when looking for a small pet for your kid. OR you could buy this cute Singapore Blue Tarantula for only $125. The owner’s arachnid measures 5 inches long (and is still growing). It feeds on lizards, frogs, dubias, and mice. Along with the purchase of the spider, the owner will kick in an aquarium and a large piece of cork bark. Now be warned, while this is a very cute and seemingly cuddly tarantula, it is a smidge on the aggressive side and won’t hesitate to bite. Still, who can resist that wittle face with those 8 beady eyes. For more information click here.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

26 comments:

  1. i would never adopte something like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your little face I can't resist. Can I adopt you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! He's sexy! I guess I'd consider it, so long as he doesn't hog the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know...I usually stay away from blogs on the weekends and go like made Sunday evening or Monday morning to catch up on everything I missed.

    Today, I thought - I'll stay ahead of the game...for once.

    And what do I get in return? A big fat honkin' scary hairy, piss my pants spider!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spiders. I would love a pet tarantula, but I don't really believe in keeping pets like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwee hes so cutee
    just wanna cuddle

    ReplyDelete
  7. very awesome i miss my spiders :/ they make nice pets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never seen a blue tarantula before! my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool stuff but that spider freaks the shit out of me

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks but no thanks ><
    my ex roommate would have loved to get his hands on one of those! ><

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't trust anything with more than 4 eyes sorry

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure I'd want to buy this...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to have to think about this one.....

    OK. NO.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't want not even for free. If I'd see a spider like that in my room I'd run as fast as possible, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AT first I thought it was a pic of Britney Spears Flashing again. Hell No I wouldnt buy that thing. With my luck It would bite me where it would really hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you love me at all, PLEASE send me a warning email... I am just a titch arachnophobic.
    Ok...More than a titch.
    Enough that the picture gave me goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search