Sunday, November 14, 2010

ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, I WOULDN’T MIND BEING RAISED BY A GAY COUPLE.


First off, I love my parents. I had a great childhood. No real daddy or mommy issues to speak of. I’m just thinking if I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t mind being raised by a gay couple. Why? Here are my 8, no, 10 reasons. 

PLEASE NOTE: All (positive) stereotyped advantages are highlighted in pink.


#1-Median gay-couple household income is $83K – 3 grand higher than hetero-households.


#2-Double the amount of piggybacks and shoulder rides. 



#3- Would help me develop a keen sense of fashion.


#4- Get to choose what last name to take.


#5- Condom talk less awkward, plus I’ll probably learn more. 


#6- Gay couples have a lower divorce rate.



#7- Cleaner living conditions.




#8- Toilet seat stays up.




#9-I’ll have abs and great hair like nobody’s business. 


#10- Gay couples are 36% more likely to get a pet (small dog) than straight parents.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

29 comments:

  1. hahahahaha piggyback rides... facepalm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toilet seat is always up? That alone has me sold on this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with the photo of a clothesline of condoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is making me consider a sex change. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. and what if you were raised by lesbians?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you only talking about a male gay couple? Now what are the chances that the small dog will be gay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude! double piggyback rides? How awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this list but now do a list of you being raised by lesbians !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ummm... you'd only get double the piggyback rides if it was a male gay couple. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude, thanks for posting this, I have been seeing so much anti-gay in the media lately and personally I think that it needs to go away. People need to grow up and realize that someone elses sexual orientation is no ones buisness but their own. its so childish to give a shit what someone else is doing with their life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And who says you can't learn something new every day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh, after reading your thoughts on the matter and being impressed with your reasons, I may have just decided to switch teams. Well, it may be this post or the fact that the men I have met have ALL sucked @ss.... Wait...Now I am really confused...

    I'm gonna need more time for this decision..

    Do a gals version...Let's see if that sways me..

    ;}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is so informative I am foing to follow it!

    Hope you find mine as informative!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm starting to feel like I was robbed!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AT first I was like no way! But you did provide good reasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to see a post that explains the benefits of a gay female couple....heehee..... just wondering how you're gonna get away with the toilet seat issue on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aren't you sorry you can't regress and start all over...you make this sound like a good time...minus all the shit society would hand you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It would be worth for the fluffy little dog along. Your logic is impeccable...(and funny)!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search