Friday, November 19, 2010

THE DEAD MALE NIPPLE GAME

How do you play? It’s super-easy. Try to identify the mystery candidates by simply looking at the nipple shots and/or reading the clues.




#1: I am of Russian descent. My two most memorable movie roles are the King of Siam and Ramses (son of Pharaoh). I was also in the Magnificent Seven. Sadly I passed away in 1985. Click here for answer.



#2: It’s no secret I’m a huge fans of guns. I'm also known for playing Moses opposite Yul in a movie you see (like clockwork) around Easter/Passover time. I’m probably best known for my starring role in the movie Planet of the Apes. I died in 2008. Click here for answer.



#3: My real name is Higgins. I was a regular on the TV shows Green Acres and Petticoat Junction. I'm perhaps most known for the 1974 classic canine movie I starred in. A year later I died. Click here for answer.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

35 comments:

  1. this game is hilarious.. i got all of them wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got #1 and #2, but I thought #3 had leprosy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get any of them right. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you did this with celebrity women rather.

    I much prefer the mamories to these wee pimples...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the first two, but the third one was too creepy to stare at! That and I was starting to have strange feelings that I've never had before...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldnt get over the nasty nipple pic with zits and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know where to begin with this one. Just. Ewww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is one heck of a creepy game. I only got #2 right. That third picture... *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yule Brenner (sp?), Charleton NRA Heston, and I have no idea for the third guy. I'll click through now.

    Fun blog! Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All wrong :D
    I dont know nipples apparently

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got number three right...you'd think I'd be better with the nipple game...geesh..I better brush up on my skills.

    Thanks for making me blog of the day! AWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How? - just how? - did you get that last photo?xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeesh, that was . . . interesting. =D LOL Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ummm I think I just threw up my lunch!

    Thanks for getting rid of some unnecessary calories today! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol most random post ever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got all three...Come one... I love old movies/TV.
    Yule Brynner was one sexy man. He would have made it today with that bald head.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got #2. That is a 33% nipple identifying accuracy rate. I guess I won't quit my day job (nostril identifier.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i totally failed this game. im a failure

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got two out of three...I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete
  20. First one looks like an eye, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally a game I can play with the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ha ha, great game, I would of got them all wrong mind

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search