Friday, November 5, 2010

SOCIETY SAYS YOU CAN’T MAKE LOVE TO SHEEP, BUT I HAVE A PLAN (part 2)


If you read this blog you’ll realize no forbidden, taboo topic is safe from me. To get you up to speed, here’s part 1 to this ongoing series. Again I’m not condoning that a Zoophile should act on his (or her) impulses. In fact I’m doing just the opposite. I’m giving them a legal alternative that will totally fulfill these unnatural urges. You're welcome.


Step 1. Buy a mobile home or RV. Trust me, it will pay off for all you true zoophiles out there.



Step 2. Buy multiple packs of bedding and tissues for your RV.


Step 3. Purchase a digital camera.


Step 4. Go online and research all the upcoming State Fairs across the country.





Step 5. Go to a State Fair.





Step 6. Attend a livestock show.




Step 7. Meet and talk with all the owners in the sheep category.


Step 8. Ask the owner if he (or she) wouldn’t mind taking your picture with the sheep you fancy. Touch the sheep for sensation, but remember to show some restraint and not over do it.


Step 9. With the mental images fresh in your head and the digital pics in your camera, excuse yourself politely and run to the RV to pleasure yourself. 



Step 10. Discard soiled sheets and tissues at night so not to arouse suspicion. Remember to delete photos as well.

Step 11. Journey on to the next fair.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

28 comments:

  1. Hey, road trip in an RV and animal sex fantasies played out, sounds like a vacation for any rock band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hero to zoophiles everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, that's a lot of work and dedication. I'd just buy a sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't you just get an inflatable one....those would be handy on vacation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do the sheep in these cartoons always look like they know what's going on? You're a twisted and funny man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are friggin' brilliant!
    A sick bastard, but a friggin' brilliant one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool post....this sheep is very interesting ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew this would eventually lead to Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff!! Hahaha. I wonder if it's all sheep or if they'll do llamas or whatever they can get their hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makes me glad our state fair has already passed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Well I guess that'll work. Good luck to anyone out there that's going to try it. Oh who am I kidding? What the funk did I just read?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL....your stick figures totally make this post even more entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the wool that comes from sheep... they make great suits :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...interesting, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love sheep... I have sheepskin shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are an ingenious bastard aren't you! Well played sir. No one can say you don't whip a fetish into a frenzy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I showed my friends your post and they enjoyed it! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search