Sunday, November 21, 2010

PLEASE OH PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A SAFE WAY TO TURN MY PEE BLUE


The best I can muster here is an optimistic MAYBE. At least that’s the way I’ve been lead to believe (based on a couple of semi-reputable posts on the net.) Here’s what I do know (take it or leave it)...

THE BAD PART
If you do have Smurf piss most likely it’s because you are being treated for a disease (courtesy of our friend the mosquito)... 

...known as Malaria. Symptoms include:
  • Fever
  • Shivering
  • Vomiting

And a slew of other nasty stuff that does include (I’m sorry to say – Death). However, the disease is cureable if you catch it early enough. Which is my segue to the…

THE GOOD-ish PART
One of the many treatments for Malaria is Methylene Blue
Though in most instances it’s not really the popular drug of choice due to its meh side effects:
  • Vomiting
  • Cramps
  • Fever
  • Rapid heart rate
  • And yes, blue skin, eyes, and piss.


Other than that, from what I’ve read they say Methylene Blue is relatively safe to ingest (in small quantities I assume). Plus, the blue side effects will eventually fade away.  So YES, in theory, you can move ahead with that nasty prank you planned for your friend.

WHERE CAN I SCORE SOME?

Found it on Amazon for $4.99


PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. I AM A MORON WHO BARELY BROKE 1000 ON HIS SATs. THAT’S MY TACTFUL WAY OF SAYING DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME – OR AT LEAST GO TO WebMD BEFORE YOU DO.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

34 comments:

  1. i'd so put these in the office water cooler.

    for real....

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't you just eat one of those little blue cakes they hang in the toilet? I hear they taste like butterscotch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you ever see that guy on Oprah that is blue? It's weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cure for malaria is on amazon for 5 dollars?

    OH, TECHNOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can score it in any General Biology college course. I accidentally dyed my fingers blue when I took bio over the summer.
    You CAN make your poop bright ass green if you drink too much blue kool-aid but I don't know of any actually SAFE tricks to the blue pee thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is it with boys and their pee..?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just eat lots of blue food colouring. Its probably safer that that other shite. Think simple...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a hell of a way to fuck with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't you take that medication without having malaria and still piss blue?
    I'm just askin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I should get malaria to get blue piss :(
    Oh wait... I dont want blue piss :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had no idea you could buy medication of any sort on amazon. I think I will not try to turn my piss blue, I don't need my skin blue as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. try blus kool aide! lots and lots of it

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL man that would be so epic if you could turn your piss blue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. One can get blue halo from this as side effect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Umm yeah, I know that you can make it llok like your ass is bleeding if you eat certain types of red velvet cupcakes. happened to my daughter and it freaked my mom out. She called me at work crying thinking that my daughter was pooping blood. That was not an awesome day.

    I also used to take vitamins that turned my neon yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blue piss for only having malaria? Done

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blue pee would be awesome in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha - that just made me lol.

    Asparagus also help to change urine color.

    Following. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL...many potential prank scenarios for that "medicine". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You can score some at your local fish store. It's commonly used to treat fish diseases. :) I used to have a bottle of this stuff when I raised/bred tropical fish.

    Shall we talk about malachite green now?

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol. The cure for malaria turns you blue and has similar side effects. I guess being a smurf is better than dying.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't like to pee Smurf color, I think I'm fine pissing Simpsons color, lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why would you turn your friend's pee blue when you could just as easily have a pizza ordered to his house or call and ask if his refrigerator is running? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha interesting :P
    I got it mixed up with "methyl blue", the stain :P
    I hear dragons have blue blood :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Blue pee in the snow would look like a giant sno-cone.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search