‘Tis the season for kids to get all pumped up to sit on some creepy old guy’s lap and tell him what they desire most. On the plus side, malls do provide a freshly laundered costume. On the negative side, they usually don’t screen or test perspective Santas for highly contagious diseases. But have no fear, one New York Jew is going to save Christmas by providing you with life-saving, sick Santa signs you should be on the look out for.
Check for …
- Red bumps on Santa’s exposed skin.
- Santa intensely itching his waist or groin area.
- Sesame seed size brownish grey lice bugs crawling all over Santa.
Make sure Santa does NOT have…
- A dry cough.
- The chills (in a well heated area).
- Breathing difficulties.
- Muscle aches.
- Round red irritated patches on Santa’s skin.
- A rash on Santa’s scalp, legs, or elbows.
- An abundance of dandruff on Santa’s real hair.