Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SAVOR THE SCENT OF REAL CHOCOLATE FUDGE SPRAY.


by Jani Ogglin (NWM Staff Writer)

My 10 yr. high school reunion is like a month away. So as you can guess I am in severe diet mode. I think I’m up to a new fad diet per day. Not that it really matters. As far as I’m concerned, they’re all the same. Cut those portions down to microscopic levels. And of course the stuff I can eat needs to be broiled or steamed – NO fattening flavor whatsoever. Now fattening scents is a different story – at least to Chef/Author David Burke. Just for us dieters he’s created a set of scents that you can spray on meals. So it will just SMELL like you’re eating something bad for you. His flavor fragrances cover almost any craving…

Classic Flavors: Butter, Parmesan Cheese, Pesto, Ranch, Smoked Bacon, Tomato Basil

Exotic Flavors: Hot and Sour, Ice Blue Salt, Memphis BBQ, Pepper City, Teriyaki

Sweet Flavors: Banana Split, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Fudge, Cookies & Cream, Marshmallow, Mochaccino, Raspberry Bubblegum, Root Beer Float, Strawberry Shortcake, Cheesecake

Fruit Flavors: Mango, Pineapple, Kiwi, Blueberry

On the plus side ALL the sprays have…

  • No Fat
  • No Cholesterol
  • No Calories
  • No Carbohydrates
  • No Sugar

On the negative side…

IT’S NOT FOOD.

Still it is something to make my meals a bit more bearable. So I guess I shouldn’t complain...that much. Click here for more info, or call Dave’s hotline at 718.793.SPRAY (7772).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this reminds me of the stand up routine Sinbad did about dieting and a "chocolate spray" he found and how addicted to it he got like a crack head. It is one of the funniest bits of his that brought tears falling down my face.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search