Friday, October 29, 2010

GOOGLE AWKWARD SEARCH GAME: Halloween Edition


This week’s Google Awkward Search Game sponsor (without them knowing it) is HALLOWEEN24.COM – makers of the quality bloody heart.
Looking to scare those candy-grubbing kiddies? Add some fright to family game night? Have no fear, the bloody heart is here. It’s made of high-grade plastic and latex (same stuff they use on the actual space shuttle). And if you act now you can get this fake bloody heart for ONLY $8.48! That's $8.48! And if you use the code NOT WORTH MENTIONING you won’t get nothing extra (sorry).
Ok, back to the game. Just want to remind you of the rules: In the search area type in part of a statement or question. Then simply let Google finish it off. Here are some [insert corny Halloween adjective here] examples.









Stumble Upon Toolbar

24 comments:

  1. you have an award on my post !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are bloody Mary's gluten free? LMAO Way to look out for your gut while totally neglecting your liver!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do monsters have bull sperm? As always, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody Marys are absolutely healthy! Hell. You got at least a couple food groups in there. LOL Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you Google Is the devil gay? You get my blog. Lol true!
    Thanks for the Google giggle. I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks buddy! That was awesome. I am still giggling. I just did "Does the Lord" and got "Does the Lord Allow Campfires in Heaven?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO Does the Devil have a Wife/ Son I actually Hate when Google does that LET ME ASK MY DAMN QUESTION! Thanks for Sharing Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rofl, Google eats clown as a breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I do kind of wonder if demons have a smell.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ghosts that stink - that never would've crossed my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do ghosts watch us shower? Damnit! I knew that someone was watching me shower. Now I know who/what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do monsters have bull sperm~ well do they??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do demons have a smell? Who the hell thinks this up? BWHAHAHA!

    Loves it!

    Sorry I haven't been by...been super busy..but could never forget your fab blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to know the answer to some of these

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does the devil have a wife, that is a good question.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do Demons have feelings! It almost makes me feel sad for them...

    another NWM classic post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do ghosts smell?! Of course they do! Those farts aren't mine!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search