Thursday, November 19, 2009

50 TEXT ABBREVIATIONS I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF.

[courtesy of webopedia]

14AA41: One for all, and all for one

4COL: For crying out loud

6Y: Sexy

A3: Anytime, anywhere, anyplace

AAK: Asleep at keyboard

AIAMU: And I am a money's uncle

ASLA: Age/sex/location/availability

BGWM: Be gentle with me

BRNC: Be right back, nature calls

BTYCL: Bootycall

CID: Crying in disgrace

CUMID: See you in my dreams

D46?: Down for sex?

DHU: Dinosaur hugs (to show support)

DILLIGAF: Do I look like I give a *freak*?

DLTBBB: Don't let the bed bugs bite

DYNWUTB: Do you know what you are talking about?

EMFBI: Excuse me for butting in

FBF: Fat boy food (e.g. pizza, burgers, fries)

FOMCL: Falling off my chair laughing

FTBOMH: From the bottom of my heart

GDR: Grinning, ducking, and running

GMTA: Great minds think alike

HUB: Head up butt

IIIO: Intel inside, idiot outside

INAL: I'm not a lawyer

JJA: Just joking around

KISS: Keep it simple, stupid

KOTL: Kiss on the lips

LHSX: Lets have sex

LULZ: LOL slang

MNC: Mother nature calls

MTFBWU: May the force be with you

NBFAB: Not bad for a beginner

NIFOC: Naked in front of computer

NIMBY: Not in my back yard

OMDB: Over my dead body

OTFL: On the floor laughing

PIP: Peeing in pants

PMFI: Pardon me for interrupting

QL: Quit laughing

QTP: Cutie pie

RTMS: Read the manual, stupid

SETE: Smiling Ear-to-Ear

THT: Think happy thoughts

TNSTAAFL: There's no such thing as a free lunch

TWSS: That's what she said

UGTBK: You've got to be kidding

WDALYIC: Who died and left you in charge

ZOT: Zero tolerance

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search