Friday, November 13, 2009

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THIS POPULAR GUY TO GET ME PREGNANT?


This is a perfect example of why certain things should NOT be based on public popularity. Try this…

Go to google.com

Type the words “Is there” in the search bar area.

Since google utilizes predictive text technology you’d expect the #1 completion of those words would be ­– Is there a God?

NOPE.

That‘s #2, right underneath the above “preggo” question. I assume this is due to the fact that their predictive text technology is one of those things based on search popularity. So we can all take the blame for this one.

Just something to ponder and to bow our heads in shame.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. How can I get the nerdy guy that's in love with me to pay for my abortion after the popular guy gets me pregnant?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search