Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PRATT TWEETs OFF ON ROKER.

by KC (NWM Staff Writer)

There seems to be a major feud brewing between Spencer Pratt and Al Roker. All ‘cause of Al’s canceling of Speidi’s (Heidi + Spencer) Today Show interview on Monday. Pratt seemed to have a field day with this slight change in his schedule by tweeting about Roker. His tweets were, well…you be the judge…

Tweet one:  "WEATHERMAN I thought you were out of town today getting your stomach stapled again?"

Tweet two: "You look very sick? Do you always look like your about to die? How old are you 97? You should retire asap- No one would even know?"

Tweet three: "I heard you snitched on your own kids at school! I bet your kids HATE you!! I would if my own dad came to my school and snitched me."

Tweet four: "Is it true you have been married 6 times? I'm sure all your wives left you when they realized you were abusive to women! Sicko!"

Is it me, or does it seem Pratt wasn’t hugged much as a kid?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Not only was he not hugged much, he wasn't educated in a decent school.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search