Sunday, November 29, 2009

NEW NAIL POLISH COULD MAKE YOU RICH.


by KC (NWM Staff Writer)

I just fell victim to what I like to refer to as GIMMICK-FASHION.

THE HOOK:

3 lucky bottles of the NEW Essie Judith Ripka Limited Edition nail polish contain hidden treasures. Judith Ripka (the famous jewelry designer) has placed 3 of her gems (a diamond, emerald and sapphire) in three bottles out of the hundreds sold. Each bottle sells for ten bucks! A bit pricy for polish, but one lucky bottle could net you 100 times more.

QUESTIONS?

Of course this promotion sets a slew of questions in motion. Do I have that lucky bottle? If so how do I know? The gem is inside a tiny bottle that is not translucent in the least; so do I pour all the polish out? What if there is no gem? How do I get the polish back in the bottle?

My advice to you treasures seekers….buy a funnel.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search