Monday, November 16, 2009


Sometimes getting old has its privileges. No more will I have to worry about sweating away hours of my life taking a Midterm, Regents Exam or SAT. For shits and giggles…here’s how they stack up time-wise.

REGENTS EXAM: NY high school kids get an extra special treat (over the rest of the US) with these board certified beauties. Pass 'em all, you get your degree.

Length of Time: 2 hours (1 hour per section)

SATs: The gender/race biased-based, college entry test that will haunt you for the rest of your life if you don’t break 1000 (or whatever today's equivalent is).

Length of Time: 3 hours 45 minutes

MIDTERMS & FINALS: Pretty much counts for 92% of your grade. Showing up the first day for the syllabus is the other 8%.

Length of Time: 2 hrs a pop (Bonus: Professors usually schedule all in a row. How thoughtful.)

GREs: Just in case you blew off most of your college career you can take this test to prove you’re still worthy of graduate school.

Length of Time: 2 hours 30 minutes

THE BAR EXAM: The granddaddy of ‘em all. This state issued test basically is the deciding factor when it comes to practicing law. People usually put their lives on hold just so they can study non-stop before taking one of these puppies.

Length of Time: 6 hours broken out over 2 days

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search