Friday, June 25, 2010

8 THINGS I’M 72.8% SURE YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT SATANISM


1- Contrary to popular belief, Satanists are against ritualistic animal or human sacrifice.

2- The Church of Satan (the most popular devil worshipping organization) was founded in 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey.

3- Anton even wrote the Satanic Bible in 1969.

4- The Church of Satan headquarters is located in New York.

5- The official logo of devil worshipers is the pentagram aka Sigil of Baphomet.

6- The goat face in the center of the pentagram is based on Ancient Egypt beliefs that the animal symbolizes lust.

7- Enid Strict is the name of Church Lady (the ultimate avenger against Satanism) played by Dana Carvey.

8- The British Royal Navy is legally not allowed to discriminate against Satanists that want to enlist.






Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. I loved the church lady. Did I tell you how Satan tried to find me in an Italian market recently? First I got 666 as my deli number and then the Sinatra song "Old Devil Moon" came on while I was holding the 666 waiting for my ham! So spooky!

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post just for the puppy in the devil suit. not gonna lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The US Army has Satanic chaplains. Well, at least one, at one time.

    I believe they are ultimately just Atheist horn-dogs, but I may be talking out of school. I disregard all religions, but if they are in fact Atheists I'll give them a point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the church lady...
    Who wrote this post?
    "Oh, I don't know, could it be.... SATAN?"

    Sorry Jesse, but I have to ask Ally a question.
    So Ally, were you ever able to determine the ham's role in the satanic goings on, that day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 72.8% huh???? How the fuck did you come up with that percentage????

    You are one creative fucker Creeper... HOW do you think this shit up??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friends and I read the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey in High school...We thought it would be so cool...I was terrified for years I as going to go to hell for reading it...LOL! Now I know I may be going for a lot more reasons than that...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew two of those facts.
    I've cleaned up after satanists before. If I knew nothing about them other then that I would say they were disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search