Sunday, June 20, 2010

FREE MILLION DOLLAR IDEA


So why am I giving it to you all? I don’t have the cojones (testicles) to go through with it. No, it’s nothing that illegal. In fact I’ve already seen some people do something like I’m proposing…my idea is just better. Before I tell you swear you’ll cut me in for at least 40%. Fine, I’ll go to 25%, but no lower. Now that we got that formality out of the way here it is…
THE BP TOILET TARGET
For those not hip to “toilet target” technology I’ll explain. Essentially it’s a vinyl (water proof) sticker that adheres to the bottom of toilets or urinals (see photo below for reference).
WHAT’S THAT GOT TO WITH BP?
Here’s what I’m proposing. Just go to zazzle.com and upload a BP logo with this tagline – BP took a dump on our environment, now you can return the favor. From there, Zazzle lets you place design on all types of items on their site – tshirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, and yes, toilet targets. So just choose the TT and you’re ready to go. From what I read (since you have no operation costs) Zazzle gives you 10% of each sale.

SO WHY AM I NOT REALLY DOING IT?
I’m a fraidy-cat when it comes to the possibility of a law suit. I mean if I got thrown in jail for this I’d have real problems. I’m really cute (see previous post for proof). Oh, and if anyone does decide to do this, I’d donate a portion of your million dollar profits to some sort of gulf clean-up charity (to avoid negative press). Just remember I get 25% as well. Good luck.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. You're amazing. You really are. Every other day, you post something that honestly reminds me of how awesome you are in a role I just can't seem nail again. Not to mention, you do it as if it comes naturally. Guess that's why you're kicking ass and I'm still sending resumes. Sorry, evil jealousy taking over your comment box.

    Funny post, you damn copywriter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a piss-on excellent idea! I say go for it...how bad can jail really be?? :O~

    http://www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. BP toilet paper would be good, too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pay back...
    Once again....genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm picturing you, in jail. *snicker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, it seems that people who follow and love your stuff are still voting for you to risk jail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO! That is funny....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure genius! Do it! To hell with what BP thinks. You ARE cute...i am sure you will be, uh, well taken care of if you end up in jail...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search