Friday, June 18, 2010

WHO WANTS TO SEE AN HONEST-TO-GOD BLOGGER TONGUE A PICTURE OF ABE VIGODA?


[Part 2 in my award-winning, awkward series]

C’mon mommy bloggers! It won’t hurt, I swear. Just like when you’re pulling a band-aid off your kid’s boo-boo – quick and painless (sorta). Why did I do it you ask? Why do I do anything? I’m not right in the head. I honestly don’t have the ability to see anything wrong with it. In my mind, I’m just licking a piece of paper that legendary film & TV star Abe Vigoda happens to be on. Whoop dee doo. In case you’re drawing a blank about ol’ Abe, here are his star stats…
  • Barney Miller (1975 - 1977)
  • Fish (1977 -1978)
  • The Godfather: Part II (1974)
  • Look Who’s Talking (1989)

FYI…for those keeping score at home, the wife refused to take the picture. She thought it was quite disturbing. Thankfully my iphone didn’t. So sit back and enjoy.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. i don't know what this is about. i don't care. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Difficult to see why this would be considered disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Abe appreciates the love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, you need help. i think that's why i insist on visiting your blog three times per day. hope you guys have a great weekend despite the 90 degree temp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS when i say need help, i mean that in an affectionate way. don't tell anyone, but i once tongued an poster of Henry Thomas as Elliot in ET.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are, hands down, the weirdest M Effer out here in blogland.

    Which is why I anxiously await each post now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I used to kiss my posters of Duran Duran back in the day. Whatev! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT the FUCK?? Was this where my dirty comment was supposedly?

    Well, I can see why... Wonder what else your tongue could... Oh shit! Nevermind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could this have been any stranger...or creepier looking? I am now very disturbed...in fact I think I will go listen to some. Disturbed that is.

    http:www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dare you to track down the real Abe and lick his face. Triple dog dare you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this moment of appreciate for chronic celibacy. Now, I must go vomit.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search