Wednesday, June 2, 2010

THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE WITH BACON GUM



I’d love to start every day with a plate of thick-cut, sizzling bacon. Two things stop me from fulfilling this life-long dream…
  • Achieving a cholesterol that’s 300+
  • Dying as a result of the 300+ cholesterol

Thankfully UNCLE OINKER has the solution – GUMMY BACON. Each pack contains 4 succulent strips of bacon gum, with a hint of strawberry. Best of all  GUMMY BACON has just 20 grams of fat and zero cholesterol. Grab some slabs for only $4.99 @ mcphee.com.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Seriously??? and at 4.99!!! Do people really pay that, for gum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might throw up. No, really....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's probably worth it just to carry it around till that inevitable moment someone asks you for a piece of gum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta get me some Uncle Oinker's! What a great gag for the next monthly meeting.

    http://www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon is taking over the world. Can we just nominate a pig for president already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If god didn't want us to eat bacon, he wouldn't have created english muffins...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, I like me some gum. I like me some bacon. But Bacon gum? I am not sure I can jump on that bandwagon. Maybe if someone shares a stick with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks awesome? But where's the bacon flavor bacon gum?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search