Saturday, June 19, 2010

JERKY OF THE DAY


Only the beefy best comes from Jack Link's…and their Beef ‘n Cheese brand is no exception. Each pack comes with a mouthwatering stick of beef made from a blend of genuine spices, and a pinch of brown sugar. But that’s not all. You also get a stick of smooth, mellow, Wisconsin white cheddar cheese. Pure bliss bite after bite.

My Personal Pairing: Jack's goes great with a robust, amber ale like Pabst Blue Ribbon (see below visual for reference).


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I don't like their jerky at all :( There is another kind at the local gas station that has like, terrayki beef nuggets. They're delicious.

    Also, jerky is the one food I know of that is best bought from a gas station. I have no idea why this is, but I can't remember ever seeing it at a grocery store. I imagine it has to be there somewhere, but I've never seen it on a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I drank Pabst I ended up throwing up out of my car window...wow, that was like 35 years ago...ahhh, good times.

    http://www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "what do you want? Pabst Blue Ribbon!."
    repeat...

    Am I the only one who remembers the commericals?
    My wife makes the BEST jerky I've every eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pabst Blue Ribbon is still made?!? There are cans of that in the background of so many pictures of family parties in the 70's...

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search