Tuesday, June 8, 2010

THE HAIRY BAGEL – PURE COMEDY GOLD


Looking to lighten up a dull party crowd? Entertain a hard-ass client?  Well if you’re a slightly overweight male with abnormal hair growth I’d go with the HAIRY BAGEL. Here’s how it works…

Step 1. Lift up your shirt.

Step 2. Spread out thumb and index fingers.

Step 3. Place on both sides of your belly.

Step 4. Squeeze together.

Step 5. Shout, “LOOK! A HAIRY BAGEL!”

Step 6. Enjoy the laughter at your expense.

See below images for reference.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. that is disgusting.... i was seriously chewing a saltine cracker when i read this and had a hard time swallowing it. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you just killed bagels for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sleepin' tonight...thanks!

    http://www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm switching to scones...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm conflicted by this post, part of me is dying for a bagel and the other a bit sickened. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so doing this first thing in the morning to the wife. Hopefully I will be alive tomorrow night to comment on further blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny.... I had a bagel this morning and there was a hair in my cream cheese....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search