Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I’LL GIVE YA HINT: IT’S DEAD AND IT’S ON CRAIGSLIST


Better act quick with this offer. I have a feeling it won’t be around for long. For ONLY $90 you can own your very own, ready for this? A GENUINE PUPPY SKULL (see below). It’s in pristine condition except for the cracked eye bone and a minor blemish near where the brain used to be. AND If you have some more coin to spare the owner is also willing to part with a pitbull skull for $80 and a large unknown dog skull for $60. Can't pass up those prices. Click here for contact info.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. If I needed dog skulls, I could dig up my backyard. At least those skulls would have sentimental value attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a twisted world we live in. No thanks!

    http://www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the authorities are scanning Craig's list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. why? why? why would someone put that on CL and why would someone buy that? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like that sort of thing shouldn't be legal to sell.

    That guy scares me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search