Monday, June 28, 2010

EASY SOLVE FOR GETTING BITS OF DEAD HOOKER OUT OF YOUR JEANS


It could happen. Not sure how. Bachelor party gone awry? Caught cheating during a high stakes Texas Hold ‘em hand in a deserted warehouse? Boredom? Whatever the reason I apologize that I can’t help you with the body. All I can offer you is a sensible way to clean your jeans.

Step 1. Remove all big hooker bits with a damp napkin or moist sponge.

Step 2. Pour Hydrogen Peroxide on the bloody stain (bottle costs $5 at local pharmacy).

Step 3. Scrub stain ‘til Peroxide starts to foam.

Step 4. Rinse off jeans in cold water.

Step 5. Toss in washing machine and wash jeans on the cold water cycle.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. Don't hate me, but you know blood makes me wanna vom. :) How ya been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who pays 5 bucks for peroxide? Maybe for a gallon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you just educated the psycho killers of the world on how to get away with things. Not to mention that blood is an almost stain to get out. My hockey jerseys are proof of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be something deeply wrong with me, cause your dead hooker series is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm...I'll be burning these jeans, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dead hookers? or will it also work on....nevermind, forget I was here.

    http://www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I botched a job interview cuz I have dead hooker's blood stains on my jeans. I could of used this advice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT IS YOUR DEAL WITH DEAD HOOKERS???

    Do you have something you're not telling me????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bossy Betty said...
    Ummm...I'll be burning these jeans, thank you!


    C'mon, that's a novice move. Everyone knows that dead hooker smells like delicious, applewood bacon when smoked, and that'll just attract police attention sooner. However, you can FREEZE a dead hooker, and then later serve chilled with a nice port.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know. Just in case... I'm guessing it works on ex-boyfriends too. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO glad I found you today.


    ...

    no reason.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search