Monday, June 7, 2010

3 MOVIES YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO SEE SO I’LL JUST SPOIL THE ENDINGS FOR YOU.


Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home (1995): A tanker explodes and engulfs the whole cove in flames. Willy manages to free Jesse and get him safely to Randolf’s boat. Willy is then reunited with Luna, Little Spot, and their mother.


Meet Joe Black (1998): Joe (aka Death) whisks Bill away to the afterlife. Joe also gives the soul back to the body he borrowed. Soon after “non-death/regular” Joe meets Susan. The two fall madly in love.



The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006): After much deliberation Sean finally agrees to race D.K. The loser has to leave town for good. Of course Sean wins, and gets the girl (Neela). The last scene is Sean racing a new driver – Mr. Vin Diesel.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. too funny, i have heard of these films, yet lacked all desire to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You were correct--I'd never see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen Meet Joe Black, against my will. The other two I've mercifully escaped. But to quote some random short lived TV show at the time (I remember the line but not the show) "Free Willy 2? You mean that whale was dumb enough to get caught again?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually...I must confess. I did see Meet Joe Black. AWFUL movie. Totally concur.

    Does that make up for ANYTHING!!!!??? *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the worst part of this post is the realization of: not only have I seen all three of these movies, I own two of them... FML

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen all three! But yep that pretty much summed up them all...

    I enjoyed Meet Joe Black however I did miss most of the dialogue and only really watched it to drool over Brad Pitt!

    I like Tokyo Drift and own it...come on fast cars are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep..no intention of seeing any of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen all those fucker!!!!

    Not real good ones... But I've seen them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again.... I've seen all 3.... You're not ruining anything for me sir!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually saw a DVD for Free Willy staring Bindi Irwin. They actually make these movies?

    I have seen Tokyo Drift. Not horrible but not good either.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search