Thursday, June 17, 2010

YES, I HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY AROUSED BY BETTY WHITE’S BREASTS TWICE IN MY LIFE.


I’m 39 years of age. So it is safe to say the more senior Betty White really did something to my loins (crotch)…on two separate occasions. If you haven’t thrown up in your mouth yet, please, join me on this wondrous journey down mammary lane.


 Occasion #1: CAROL BURNETT SHOW – Mama’s Birthday (1978)
I think when this episode aired I was 7.5 years old. So I really hadn’t gotten a grip on my manly urges yet. All I knew is I liked Betty White in her tight, mint green turtleneck. Especially when she seemed a bit winded (after arguing with Carol Burnett) and had to take a deep breath. Pure heaven for my groin.


Occasion #2: GOLDEN GIRLS – The Competition (1985)
At this point I am now 14 going on 15. Well into my early masturbating years. No internet at this time so I had to resort to my imagination, Sears catalogs, and yes, TV. NO, Golden Girls wasn’t my usual source for spank material. I was always partial to T.J. Hooker (with Heather Locklear) and Greatest American Hero (with Connie Sellecca). Of course that was until I gazed upon Betty White in this GG bowling episode. Again she had me the moment she took a deep breath in that satin, pink bowling shirt. Spectacular.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious! I have never been aroused by Betty White but I think it is awesome that you a) have been and b) would blog about it.

    Run on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fact: I look exactly like Betty White from the neck down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I...I have no words...because I am laughing hysterically...and thinking how happy I am I read your blog because not many guys would admit something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again....I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! Seems those are the two emotions I get when I visit here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, i hope you're kidding. please email me later telling me you are kidding. peace. i was expecting you to include the pic of betty white promoting that hot dog joint biting into a dog. she said she felt so naughty being photographed wrapping her mouth around a wiener.


    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diet coke just spewed forth from my nose...And it's your fault.


    ;}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to know, is she still doing it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an important first step for you to make admissions like this....
    I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is disturbing... and sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It takes a brave man to admit that! 7...Really???

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. OMG. OMG. This post was pretty much a masterpiece. And we need to get Betty White to read it.

    So, how do we go about that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always thought Blanche was the hottest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried to resist laughing, but as soon as I got to the age 7.5, I lost the battle. Good stuff man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. too bad you never got your hand on a deck of these playing cards...
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/images/ne/209920/66962.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  15. sooooo gross!!!!!!! lol.... i'm with ally...
    please tell me you're kidding....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do agree that Betty White should know that she excited someone, and twice. It's probably a first for her. You should tell her quickly; she is pretty old.
    xoR

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was just thinking the other day if Betty White was ever young. I couldn't find any pictures. ;(

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search