Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I’M GOING TO GO ON RECORD AND SAY YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE A DOUCHE.


It really is a tough call. On the one hand it is a breathtaking, fitted official BMW cap (only $14 @ Amazon). On the other hand you are sorta being a turd for rubbing your opulence in your buddies’ faces. I guess it also depends where you’re sporting your Beemer lid. If it’s on a “Protestants only” golf course you should be safe. If you’re attending a multi-ethnic block party you’ll probably get your ass kicked. Just my personal opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. What a random hat. I bet a hipster would look great in that - It would match his tattered tweed jacket and beard perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, any man wearing that hat, has the car, but not the hair on his head--that's why the middle-aged man is wearing it. Why not pay for a new rug and drive a hybrid--he'd catch better gals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this time I thought it was supposed to be about what's under the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You SOOOO have one Creeper...

    Don't lie, you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No tough call at all. You wear it, you are a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, so totally dbagish, no joke! I go as far as saying those behind the wheel are... sorry, I always have to take it a step too far :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really does suck!
    A Mercedes Benz hat is much more cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a volkswagen beetle hat....except I'd never wear it cuz I look goofy in hats.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search