Thursday, January 7, 2010

HOTTEST LOVE BOAT PASSENGERS.

by Biz-Boy (NWM Staff Writer)

The Love Boat set sail on a course for adventure for 11 years on ABC. During that time the Pacific Princess played host to some of the loveliest ladies of the time period. Here are my faves I’d most like to suck face with on the Promenade deck.



CHARO – guest starred as April Lopez for 10 episodes.




SUSAN ANTON – guest starred as Leslie Wades for 2 episodes.




MELISSA GILBERT – played Half Pint on “Little House...,” and guest starred on one episode.



JACLYN SMITH – Guest starred as a Charlie’s Angel and as Janette Bradford.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. From the girl's perspective. When I was like 8 or 9 watching the show. I had the biggest crush on Gopher. Grant Goodeve was on and I swear Corey Feldman too. I loved Corey as a little boy. I'm totally blogging about him tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search