Sunday, January 31, 2010

PROOF THAT MICHAEL BOLTON IS NOT A NO TALENT ASS CLOWN.


Saw OFFICE SPACE for the umpteenth time on cable the other day. Definitely on my “all time top comedy” list. Out of all the scenes I’d say my fave has to be the Michael Bolton one. I crack up every time David Herman explains why he’s so ticked off for sharing a name with the late 80s early 90s pop star. Dave’s character felt MB was a hack. Very funny, but in actuality that couldn’t be further from the truth.

THE MICHAEL BOLTON BREAKDOWN OF SUCCESS…

8 top 10 albums

2 #1 singles on the Billboard charts

53 million dollars in record sales

Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Male, "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You" (1990)

Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Male, "When A Man Loves A Woman" (1992)

Songwriter for Conway Twitty, Barbra Streisand, Kiss, Kenny G, Kenny Rogers, Peabo Bryson and Patti LaBelle

Collaborated with BabyFace, Diane Warren, Shania Twain and Bob Dylan

Accomplished opera singer (performed with Placido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti)

American Music Award winner (1992, 1993 & 1995)


BOLTON CAN ALSO TAKE A JOKE.

True story: When asked about the scene in Office Space, MB said he never saw the film, but he has gladly autographed many copies of the DVD. That's a humanitarian for you.


HOW CAN YOU NOT SNAP YOUR FINGERS AND STOMP YOUR FEET TO THIS TUNE?


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. The stats may bear him out, but I just can't accept it. I won't. I shan't. Curse you for making me accept him!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search