Monday, January 18, 2010

HUMAN SOULS AT BARGAIN PRICES.


by Eddie Winkle (NWM Staff Writer)

You are officially 4 sentences from seeing it all. True, this sad excuse for an economy has been the ‘cause of lots o’ misery, but this has to be an all time low. People are NOW selling their souls on Craigslist. No joke. Not sure what Satan’s setup is like, but if he has internet access he might want to peruse the bargains like this one.


Soul *serious inquiries only* - $50 (Santee)

I am selling my soul because i have no job, or money and i have no other possible legal way of making any money. I really just want some money to buy some pot cause i really need to smoke some pot right now and i have no money and haven't smoked for 3 days. This offer is 100% serious. I will sell my soul to you in any preferred method my method would be to give you an official legal contract signed in blood or ink or both.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. I tried to do that on eBay but they wouldn't let me. I'm already going to hell so I didn't think it was such a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I remember people doing that on Ebay! Poor shmuck... all for some weed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been of the opinion that if you're selling Satan probably doesn't think it's worth buying. Why get a pinto when you can go after a Porsche?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search