Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FOR THE COST OF 1 BOOB JOB I COULD GET 4 FREAK SURGERIES.

by Jani Ogglin (NWM Staff Writer)

No joke. In 2010 beauty still trumps freak, and I can prove it. Say I want to get my boobs done by a reputable surgeon. That's gonna cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of 8K. Where if I was going the bizarre body modification route I could get 4 surgeries for that same price. Here's the rundown of what I could surgically alter on my face and head for bargain bucks.



FACIAL TOUNGUE SPLITTING: Patient’s tongue is divided 3cm to 5 cm to give a more snake-like appearance. Average cost $2K.




EAR POINTING: A wedge of the ear is removed, then stitched together to produce an elf-like effect. Price $1,800.




EYEBALL JEWELRY: Ocular surgery that adds a decorative platinum implant inserted under a thin membrane in the eye. English: Doctors glue jewelry to your eyeball. Average cost $1200.




3D IMPLANTS: Inserting objects (made of titanium, silicone, teflon or steel) beneath the skin to form shapes. The most common usage is to create the appearance of horns. Cost 600 bucks.






Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. that is so gross. you should mention heidi from the hills. i can't believe how much work she's had done according to tmz- like 12 surgeries. she looks like a doll! awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyeball surgery? That's a new one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much for hoof implants? I'm, um, asking for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome.... And the freak surgeries are a hit with potential employers and potential father-in-laws.... They love to see that you've split your tongue in half....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search