Friday, January 15, 2010

TRUE TALES FROM CRAIGSLIST.

BLACK SCORPION AND TANK (Lee County, Florida)

I have a Black Emperor Scorpion in a 10g tank with screen, substrate, water dish and more. Everything you need to keep this simple but very interesting pet. Rehoming only $30. I also have the same exact setup but with a very fat pregnant black emperor scorpion. She is due to give birth around May. This setup is $40. If you were to purchase this all new at the store it would cost about $75 minimum for the tank, screen, scorpions, water dish and 3 bags of different substrate used to make the mix they require for optimal burrow digging while maintaining good humidity. I will also throw in a weeks worth of Crickets to feed them with.




SPERM DONOR (Detroit, MI)

Are you a man woman couple wanting a child and the male is sterile?? Maybe your a single woman that wants a baby but don’t have a man?? Maybe your a lesbian couple that wants a baby but don’t want to adopt?? I am willing and able to help you have that baby. I am willing to donate sperm so that you can be artificially impregnated. Or I'm willing to get you pregnant naturally and discreetly!! Once your pregnant I'll wake away never to bother you again.... I'm clean, disease free,healthy.46 year old white man and I AM VERY FERTILE!! No birth defects or learning disabilities in my family. Let me know if you need my help. I promise you discretion and I'm not wanting anything in return.





YOUNG FIT GUY SELLING UNDERWEAR (NYC)

These will be used when I ride my bike or at work at my restaurant, which ever you prefer.  Pictures will be extra. $50 for used underwear. $30 for used socks. +$30 for pictures.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I love when peeps sell their used panties and socks. Like how sick can you get?! I used to see this on eBay too. Photos of hot chicks in dirty socks making cutesy coy faces. Come on! So many sickos out there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search