Saturday, January 30, 2010

ASK DR. FIST BUMP.


[originally answered on the now defunct dr.fistbumpbasics.com]


Question:

As a pre-school teacher it’s hard for me to take off for a sick day. Which is why during flu season I’m very cautious around people. So much so that I’ve taken to fist bumping instead of shaking hands (so I don’t catch their germs). Is this considered impolite?

Thanks,

Sheera233


Answer:

Hey Sheera233,

Recently I read that Steve Jobs has joined the ranks of celebs that fist bump fans. In Steve’s case, he’s worried about catching any sort of virus because it might cause complications with his recent liver transplant. I guess what I’m saying is your reasoning is justified. However, since you don’t have the news media explaining every action in your life, it’d be best to give the fist bumpee a heads up first.

Regards,

Dr. FB


If interested, please now send first bump questions to Dr. Fist Bump C/O jcohen7523@gmail.com



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search