Saturday, January 23, 2010

BLOG FOLLOWING SLUT READY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH DAILY DOSE OF REALITY.


by One Hungry Jew (NWM Staff Writer)

If you read my last “SLUT” post you know ‘round here at the NWM office our code is to follow any blog that follows us – no matter what. It’s a mantra that’s tacked on the wall right next to a black & white picture of a shaved monkey (tastefully done). After that post I can still say I respect the code, however I’d like to modify the statement a bit. It’s not enough just to blindly follow, but to read the blogs as well. (go figure) I have and discovered some real gems you should be reading every day like TALES OF A FOURTH GRADE NOTHING, CHEYELLE OMAR, ENTER THE MAN CAVE, THE NON-REVIEW and the others on my link list.

The other blog I’d like to give a real shout out to is DOSE OF REALITY. It has received Mr. Chuck Norris’s stamp of approval so you know it’s worthy of a look.

WHAT YOU GET A DOSE OF…

The site is perfect for any Blog Following Slut In Training. D.O.R. follows all the blogs for you and reviews ‘em. And by review I don’t mean the obligatory “funny blog check it out” coffee shop post, but a decent deep dive. He even interviews the bloggers themselves. It’s a great "get the word out" tool. From the looks of it, the owner isn’t after the big Mashables and Huffingtons of the world. Just us blogs of a 1-3 google page ranking nature. So if you’re looking for a good read & review site or a possible promotional partner check out DAILY DOSE OF REALITY.

The blog for us little bloggers and superstar Chuck Norris.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Great review, I thank you. And for the record I friggin hate the Huffington post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks so much! I've been doing this too. Following people who follow my fave blogs :) I figure they gotta be cool.

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK as the bestow-er,er,er...of the Chuck Award to said DDoR, I have perused your blog and am now following, and, as ugly as the word "pimping" is, I know it's a necessary funness in the bloggy world, as, it takes all kinds, and, we should all hold hands and open a can of coca cola and drink it while doing sequential roundhouse kicks. Because followers are dandy, but comments, amazingly awesome ones like this one (ahem) are what make this all worth it Seriously. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo, another hungry Jewish blogger! I'm in.
    Shalom,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out to my good friend Ian!!!
    hey another member of the Jew Crew!!! So that is me, Ian, Robyn, and now copyboy! woohoo!
    b'shalom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have reading this blog since I joined last week and somehow I missed this post! Thanks for giving my blog some big ups, NWM!

    You listed all great sites here that I have begun to follow. So I'm glad to see you put me in really, really great company!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by to say "Howdy" and following from Ian's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search