Saturday, January 16, 2010

10 WEBSITE URLs STILL UP FOR GRABS AT 10:22 PM.


I’m a freak for doing lots of things. I think the one that puts me over the top (aside from picking dried Elmer’s Glue off my arm) is checking to see what website names are still free – for fun. I either do the Godaddy thing or go old school and type it in the URL space. Either way you’re guaranteed at least 22.5 minutes of anti-boredom. Here’s the latest and greatest list, so get ‘em while they're still dot com ready.


HEADSYOULOSE.COM

TOMATOMUSH.COM

FIZZDIZZ.COM

TEDDYPRIDE.COM

TEXASFROST.COM

LIMEDONUT.COM

NERDFART.COM

SQUIRTMETER.COM

RUMJELLY.COM

SCARYJUSTICE.COM



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog tonight. Funny stuff!

    Oh the things you can do with a site named SquirtMeter. lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search