Saturday, August 22, 2009

ASK A NUDIST.

I gotta be honest, I don’t see the appeal of walking around nude – especially, on a beach. Ok, maybe there’s something invigorating about the fresh salt air hugging every inch of your exposed body. Feeling the warmth of sun beating down on every part you. To me, I think about the beach itself. The minute I sit down BOOM, I got sand in certain private parts for days. Also, you have no shoes. So you are fully exposed to stepping on a jellyfish or a discarded fudgesicle. Of course not wanting to be a nudist doesn’t mean I’m still not fascinated by nudism (or naturism). What if you’re on the beach and you want to buy a snack, where’s your wallet? How do they deal with the sudden arousal factors? Are there nude friendly banks? What about using a gas-powered weed-whacker? To find answers to these questions (that I’m sure is burning a hole in your brain as well) there are all kinds of Nude organizations out in web-land. Two of the top ones are the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR) and Young American Nudists. On these sites you’ll find nude vacation ideas, social groups you can join and yes, nude etiquette. Due to the graphic nature (naked people), I can’t connect you to ‘em. However, I can set you up with the google search link.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search