Thursday, August 13, 2009

GET READY TO FEEL OLD!

Every now and then I have those, “jeeze, I am getting older” moments. One of the big ones for me was STAR WARS hitting 30. Oh, and the fact that no one I work with has ever heard of Captain Caveman. Here’s a FREE one for you. Remember that little, underwater baby on the cover of Nirvana’s Nevermind? That kid (named Spencer Elden) can now officially vote. Yep. He’s 18 yrs old. Crazy, huh?

Back in 1991 he only made 200 bucks for the original shot. However, last year he got $1000 for doing the reshoot. In an interview with Mtv he said he feels creeped out that practically everyone on the planet has seen him in his birthday suit. Still doesn’t make me feel any better or younger.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search