Thursday, August 6, 2009

ADULT ENTERTAINMENT IN SMALL DOSES.


I’m not ashamed to admit that I probably get 0.004% of the humor on [Adult Swim]. So pretty much I’m laughing, but I have no %$#%$ clue why. Though, for some odd reason (call it an extra chromosome in my genome make up) I do have the mutant ability to understand their bumper humor. What is an [Adult Swim] bumper? They are pretty much a collection of phrases, streams of consciousness and letters that are combined to mean absolutely nothing. Offensive to some – mindless candy for others [18-24, male college kids to be exact, and ME.] Bumpworthy.com has managed to herd all these gems in one place. I believe it’s a fan site, though I’m not totally sure. Either way [Adult Swim] bumpers are treats not to be missed, even if you don't get them.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search