Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GET COOL BAR TEES – MINUS THE BAR TAB, HANGOVER & PLANE TICKET.


It happens to me, ‘cause I’m a freak. If I go to a bar and have a really cool time, I’ll want to buy the bar's tshirt. Just 'cause. However, 2 things stop me from accomplishing my goal …

a) For some reason “bar tshirt buying” tends to be frowned upon aka dorkish, unless you’re visiting another country (at least that’s how the rule plays out in my warped mind.)

b) By the time I’m ready to purchase (rule A be damned), I only have a few crumpled dollar bills (leftover drink-round change) that I need for cab fare.

Of course (now that I know) I could just go to Desteenation.com. A site that has collected Tshirts from the top bars on the west coast and Hawaii (west, west coast). Sorry, east coast isn’t represented…yet. They also have Tshirts from truck stop diners, historical destinations, fishing spots and more. Desteenation.com offers all women’s and men’s sizes (unlike the bars) and even has hats. They also have the bio on each bar, so you can withstand any Q&A about your Tee.

NWM Tip: Check out the Clearance T-shirt section: $18 Tees + FREE shipping.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search