Sunday, August 16, 2009

THE LATEST IN COOL DORK-WEAR!

I hate the heat more than anyone. It can be a so-so humid day and sweat will be pouring down my brow. Unfortunately now that it’s nice out I’m trying to get my cardio in by walking to work. The problem is I show up looking like I just played 18 sets off Wii tennis (yes, that’s an accepted form of exercise). People look at me like I’m a sweaty freak-of-nature. Well now all that can change with the major advancement in cooling technology known as the USB Air Conditioned Shirt by Kuchofuku. This white (or navy blue) button down, short sleeve shirt has two (left and right) mini-fans built right in to it. Simply flick a switch and cool air circulates from belly to chest. The USB Air Conditioned Shirt can be powered by a travel battery pack that takes 4 AA batteries. It can plug into a cigarette lighter, and yes, any power source with a USB port. Sells for $220. Check it out.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search