Saturday, February 27, 2010


I cause skin to crack, flake and peel between the toes. If not treated the affected area will become red and itchy. In more severe cases I can cause puss-oozing blisters that will appear all over the heels.

What am I?

Answer: Tinea pedis (aka Athlete’s Foot)

Treatment: The infection can easily be controlled with over the counter antifungal creams, powders or sprays like Tinactin®.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


  1. Gosh that was grosss...I opened your blog with two pieces of toasts near me and one on my hand into the mouth...and tadaa....there is an enlarged pic of a foot with atheletes foot disease...yuck...I just couldnt get myself to eat tht toast...I had to throw it into the garbage....

  2. I hate to gross you and your readers out, but we love funny, gross stuff which is obviously why we love your blog... Anyways, this may actually help any of your readers secretly suffering.

    For like six months I had what I thought was Athlete's Foot. Totally same sensation and symptoms. I tried everything. NOTHING WORKED! Went to the Derm - he gave me Rx for Athlete's Foot. Didn't work. Then suddenly it dawned on me! I suffer from Eczema on my hands, not like in a gross way, just in spurts then it clears up with meds. That was what was on my feet!

    So if you guys think you have Athlete's Foot, it may be Eczema!

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

  3. So is that eczema or athlete's foot? I'm on pins and needles!


Custom Search