Sunday, February 28, 2010

LAME BLOGGER GIVES MANY THANKS FOR 1000th POST.


by Jesse Cohen (NWM Staff Writer)

So I have reached a personal milestone in my blogging career. Yep, I have achieved my 1000th post. Woo hoo. I figured I’d borrow a page from The Daily Dose of Reality (thank you #1 of many), and list everyone that has in some way helped or inspired me through this personal journey of verbal vomit.

My wife – Definitely a patient and supportive woman.
Parents – Supplied the sperm, the egg and love.
Inlaws – Wife would kill me if I didn’t mention ‘em.
My accountant – Hope I get something back this year.
Sister – Avid reader (not of my blog)


My Blogger BFFs (MUST READS):
Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
Enter the Man-Cave
The Non-Review
The Domestication of a Party Girl
Cheyelle Omar
I Think It's Interesting
Life by Chocolate: Robyn Alana Engel's Blog
Thick Heads


1st crop of blog connections:
Constructonomics
The Everythingist
The Ticking Tabloid
Ratcam.org


Contributors:
Eddie Winkle
Joshen McEwen
Tom McConville
Angry Retiree (Barry S.)
KC
Jani Ogglin
Greg Colfaz
Nameless Dad
Graphic-Guy
Biz-Boy
Blaze’s Make Up Show
The Dating Advice Show
Klub-Kidz
Nothing Bad Happens to Nick
Video Game Dudes
Beergasm
Joey C. (Meeting Notes guy)


New / Old Friends (some real talented bloggers in the bunch):
365 Daze to 40
Jzt 4 me
Hyenaham game
Taillored Agency (Ross J. Horton)
Laura Glover
Alan Thomas
The Teenage Years – Take 2
Chic & Pink
Frog Queen
Ink & Octane
R.T.K. Bowler
Dark Road Angels
Hissyfits & Halos
Come Together
Kitty Moore
Sited and Blogged
Dad’s Dish Retro Blog
The Sexy Armpit
Passports
Smile
Letters of Endearment
Live Write Dream
Cosmic Navel Lint
SimplyJoy23
Coltin1948
Spit and Glue
30 Days of Thrift Store Madness
Gold Dust And Lipgloss
Moms R The Best
The Robot’s Mustache
Room224
Maintenance of Way
Adam7T
Detectivator
Cue The Montage
Danskin
Getting Back To Me
Tyler K
Opad
Pictures of kitties


Awkward posts furnished by:
Discreet Novelty (adult fun)


My very first blog-hata (and motivator):
Drew @ Media Elites


And to anyone else I might've forgotten.

Well, that's pretty much it. So here’s to 1000 more, if you can stomach it.

Thanks again,
Not Worth Mentioning


Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. woooohoooooo!!!! That is a lot of posts good sir!
    congrats and thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayummm boyeee. Look at me celebrating 500 posts. BAH. 1,000 posts is where it's at!

    Unreal man. You say that you have "less content" than I. I call BS. 1,000 of the funniest goddam posts on ANY site on the internet deserves giant recognition.

    Thumbs up bro, here's to yet another 1,000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super guy, super blogger, super team! Cheers to the next 1000 posts (including more oddities you can shove up your rectum) and beyond…

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesse, I have to say... obviously CONGRATS. Seriously man, you are like the most creative blogger I know in that you can create MULTIPLE posts each day with unique finds that ideas. You already know I'm very jealous of your writing - so witty and clever. So why bother reminding you about your awesome writing style :)

    Def. big props to your wife! I swear, I have no idea how my husband puts up with me... all the time and energy that it takes to blog and follow the great many bloggers I've met on here. I'm reading blogs and approving comments on my BBerry in the movie theater :(

    Seriously man, you're my first bloggin' bud. There for me when that chick dissed me, etc.
    CONGRATS!! I love having someone to talk to about stats, ads, hits and other blogging BS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jesse. MAZEL TOV on 1000! That's quite an accomplishment.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out on Darker Road!! I am humbled by your greatness and here reading more than I should be sigh--search parties have been sent before, but I can't stop!! I need my fix!! wink

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, thanks for including me.

    Secondly, 1,000 posts? Holy Guacamole!

    Congratulations on the milestone. There are only a handful of blogs I check out every day, but this is tops on the list. This site is sick, twisted, completely bizarre at times, and absolutely hilarious.
    I know your next 1,000 posts will be just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I am humbled and honored to be mentioned in your 1,000th post, good sir! Thank you very much!

    Congratulations on reaching such a huge milestone!

    Your posts help brighten my day, and I'm looking forward to seeing many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank so much for all the kind words. Really means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have more than 1,000 left in you! Sorry it took me so long to get to this. Many thanks and honors for being included in your 1,000. Keep up the excellent work copyboy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to looking for more of your excellent post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    Feel free to surf to my site :: access auto insurance

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search