Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5 THINGS I’M 72.8% SURE YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT FUNNY AND EVIL CLOWNS.




Rodeo clowns make $100 to $225 per show.




Batman’s ultimate nemesis the Joker first appeared in Batman #1 (1940).




The Uncle Sam character is based on a clown (played by Dan Rice) who used to entertain president Lincoln regularly. 




A clown that has exaggerated facial features and clothes is known as a grotesque whiteface.

On November 16, 1997, Insane Clown Posse member Bruce was arrested for allegedly striking an audience member 30 times with his microphone. 


Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. Clowns are freakish. Insane Clown Posse is super lame!

    Hey, did I ever tell you this story - oh I feel a blog post coming on... I was a Kidsay reporter in the '80s (like age 12-14), I had to cover this famous circus that came to Nassau County. I was there to interview these trapeze kids and the next thing I know, the press agent is dressing me up as a clown, putting me in makeup and I was actually IN the circus presentation. They even had me signing/autographing the audience members programs at the end! How nuts is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clowns scare me, thanks for the trauma lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clowns don't really freak me out...but I know a lot of people who are freaked out by them.

    I had no idea about the Uncle Sam thing. Is that really for real??

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 times with a microphone? I've had worse from a clown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you stalking me? I haven't mentioned my major phobias on my blog but in 2 days you're 2 for 2 with Zombies and Clowns. There are 3 more to go, and if you get them all I'm going to start worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was a little kid Ronald McDonald scared the BeeGees out of me. Thank you for reopening that wound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made similar mistakes with my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture of Bozo is going to haunt my dreams....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Insane Clown Posse was a total waste. Never really got the clown thing...even as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow really? I think I might quit my life to be a rodeo clown. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clowns are scary, evil, and they mock me

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search