Friday, May 7, 2010

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY ANIMATED MOVIES ABOUT USED CONDOMS?



Before I was a blogger I was a youtuber. Did around 38 crappy videos before I officially burnt out. I figured since today I was going to be trapped on a airplane with nothing to do but watch an inflight movie, I’d subject you bloggers to two of my own.


NOT WORTH MENTIONING PROUDLY PRESENTS …
PETE THE PARTIALLY USED CONDOM PARTS 1 & 2. Enjoy. Or tell me they suck. Either way is colio! And yes, that is my voice.








Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. Like how you used the Smurfs song as background music. Cute voice. Enjoy your trip. You meeting up with Ian out in MD? I'll be jealous if you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like them. I was worried though about the "used condom" titles. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I totally giggled when I saw the bling added to the used condom dude in the second video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool videos! Let me know if you have a need for any extras in any of your films. I know I have some very talented slightly used condoms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had no idea where that way going to take me. Glad it wasn't where I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now this kind of mini movie would definitely keep middle schoolers awake in safety class! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a fucktard!

    Pete the used condom????

    You don't sound like you're from New York Creeper.

    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as I read the header, I was like, uh no. But then I watched one and it was actually pretty funny. Should have known better with you Copyboy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one smart condom. You are a sick and hilarious man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those were pretty darn funny.
    The "raider" hat was a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those were very creative and silly.
    Enjoy the Bat Mitzvah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are hilarious!! I love the use of hat, jewelry and tattoos to emphasize the blending in.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search