Saturday, May 15, 2010

HEY MOMMY BLOGGERS! TOILEGAMI IS ALL THE RAGE.



Wait! Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of it. Thought your blogging unit was up on all of this “hip for the home” stuff. Toilegami is what it sounds like – origami of toilet paper. So what would possess one to utilize this craft? The only working theory I could come up with is – it's a cheap way to “one-up” annoying guests when having ‘em over for parties. You know, instead of spending needless bucks on fine linen napkins, candy looking soap, or funky smellin’ potpourri to spruce up your bathroom. All you need is a roll of 1 or 2 ply and you’re good to go. The foks at Origami-resource-center.com have 5 different shapes for you to choose from – Triangle, Diamond Fold, Pleated Tuck, Pleated Fold, and Flourish.


And as you can see below, the instructions are all on a “for dummies” level. Easy enough that even a Horror Blogger can follow (KIDDING!!!!)

FYI…only work with the toilet paper that hasn’t been used.





Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I once stayed at the Fairmont in San Fran for biz and I think they may do that w/the TP.

    PS This is really well written. I like it.
    PPS I tried to add to technorati and it didn't work :( says "error" ... I'm starting to think technorati sucks. Have had some issues with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. You're like Better Homes and Gardens only better. There you go, your blog is like Best Homes and Gardens (take that traditional print media!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a fucking retard. Yeah, like I have time to fold my damn toilet paper Creeper!

    I barely have time to fold the towels!

    Bambs

    ReplyDelete
  4. am i considered a "mommyblogger?" cuz i didn't know anything about this. and i'm a mom. and i blog.... i DO fold it to a point when the bathroom's completely deep cleaned.... that's the way the hubby knows mama was a-cleanin'.... =)

    actually, i totally stole the idea from our old housecleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like it at all. Anyone impressed by it is in the bathroom for a reason. Suppose they might actually have to use the toilet paper. Is the instruction guide there to recreate the toilegami? Not at all hospitable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pffft! That will never happen at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um....I don't want someone handling the paper I am going to wipe my girly parts with! Ewww..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uggggg... I do this 12 times a day at work. Do NOT let the word get out that there are prettier ways than a simple point. The last thing I want to do is be eye level with a toilet shaping the toilet paper into a japanese crane!

    At my house... I say 'to hell with it' and sit the toilet paper on the counter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wax on...wax off, Hendrik-son...you have shown us the way of the White (TP) Warrior. oh, gotta stop with the bad movie references...

    http://www.apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. am i the only one who pulls about 20 sheets of toilet paper off and throws it away before wiping? ....... probably..... i guess i'm weird like that.

    public bathrooms.... even worse.... probably like 60 sheets...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paper? We of the Tillett clan use only the finest Egyptian cotton...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I tried your Toilegami.... Then my son just rips it off and wipes with it....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh....I like it. I do. Does that make me weird? Ok, don't answer that. I already know the answer.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search