Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TIME TO VOTE FOR THE CINCO de MAYO TREAT THAT I WILL SHOVE IN MY MOUTH.


Last week I blogged your ear off about how I celebrate my version of Cinco de Mayo. While others do shots I stuff my face with oh so creamy, eggy goodness. AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, TOMORROW I WILL TRY TO EAT 5 TIMES MY NORMAL INTAKE OF MAYO. All I’m asking is that you help me choose the traditional dish I shall enjoy for my Cinco de Mayo feast. And after (not that it’s any of your concern), I will recite the ceremonial mayo chant.


WHY SHOULD I BOTHER TO VOTE?
I made 2 promises that I attend to keep. 1) I will take pictures of myself enjoying the winning dish (possibly shirtless). 2) I will tweet every blog that votes.






To be a part of history in the making, all you have to do is comment with your vote and your twitter address.


AND THE NOMINEES ARE…




#1– Blimpie Giant tuna sub with dipping mayo




#2– Mayo / Bologna roll-up (name says it all)




#3– Potato chips with a mayo dip



#4– Grapes dipped in mayo






#5– Oreo topped with Mayo





#6– Cheese ‘n mayo soy dog





#7– Mayo pudding with bits of ham





#8– A spoonful of cornflakes and mayo.


Remember, every vote counts. 










Must be 18 or older to enter. Contest is null and void if comments do not total 12 or greater.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 comments:

  1. I may have to join Twitter just to follow this madness!!! :-) You are brave to eat any of that stuff (I am gagging just thinking about it!). Hmmm, I will vote for....#7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see you do #1 Blimpie and maybe the #3 chips. That's my vote. What is it I find sexual innuendo in every blog you post. "Shove in my mouth" and yesterday you sucking on your finger. Wondering if it's just me or if others are seeing this pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...
    I want to hear the ceremonial mayo chant! So, mayo pudding for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Oreo," she whispered while contemplating a similar experiment and the contents of her own pantry. "The Oreo."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to dip artichokes in mayo. But of these choices, I am definitely voting bologna roll. NASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The oreo dipped in mayo just sounds plain gross. I vote for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is disgusting- I vote for grapes and mayo- I think that might make you barf which could result in you learning a lesson-
    Can you please tell me what I can do to prevent my boys from growing up to do this kind of nonsense?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mayogurt.... Ham on the bottom style.... So you have to stir it to mix it up....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are asking for it with this one!! Ug, feeling slightly queasy just thinking about it, but I am gonna have to go with the Oreo. Perhaps the chocolaty goodness will cover the mayo taste.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to see #7 and #8 maybe a mix of the two. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. not EVEN gonna lie. i just threw up in my mouth a little and it tasted like starbucks and throw up acid. GROSS!!!! and then i just imagined mayonnaise. i do NOT like mayo unless it's in potato salad. yuck yuck yuck. i say the cereal and mayo. orrrr the oreo with mayo. VOMIT!!! YUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are a sick little boy....

    ReplyDelete
  14. dammit I can't believe I missed this! I always read everything you post. I would of voted for the pudding.....arggh!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search