Thursday, May 6, 2010

SWEATY MESS 2.0



I gotta give props to the BeWild.com product blurb writers. They took a seemingly “one trick pony” of a product (STINKY SWEAT SPRAY) and turned it into an honest-to-God ipad killer. Just look at their list of features and benefits…
  • Repels advances from the opposite sex
  • Real sweat smell
  • Ice breaker at important gatherings
  • Works fast
  • Annoys any friend and/or family member
  • One bottle offers a generous supply of prank opportunities
  • Only $3.99 (per bottle)


    Stumble Upon Toolbar

    9 comments:

    1. You can bottle that stuff? Crap, I'm missing out on some potential income!

      ReplyDelete
    2. PS when's your next vlog? ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh my fucking GOD! This is unacceptable!

      How goddamn disgusting can you get???

      ReplyDelete
    4. Good grief. What next? Fart spray?

      ReplyDelete
    5. They should look up the neighbor kid down the street. He has some potent smells reeking out from somewhere...

      ReplyDelete
    6. I have my own factory living with me!

      ReplyDelete
    7. What happened to the good old days when we would make our own stinky sweat smell?

      ReplyDelete
    8. I guess this product comes in handy for those who do not produce enough odor when sweating. LOL.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Custom Search