Thursday, May 13, 2010

A GUY’S GUY QUIZ.


I am no guy. Let me rephrase that. I’m anatomically a guy. I do dude-like things. I’m just not that ultimate he-man. You know, the one with the flowing chest hair. The one that has the “Tonka tough” answer for every situation. So how ‘bout you? Are you mas macho? A true Burt Reynolds (my vision of the perfect guy's guy)? Take this quiz and find out… or be a wimp.

To find out the answer, simply click-and-hold the left mouse button. Then drag the mouse arrow directly under each question. Thank you ENTER THE MAN-CAVE for showing me the way.


If you are tending to a gunshot wound, what will work as a makeshift dressing?



What’s the best type of knife for gutting and preparing a fish for the grill?



What alcohol spirit has the highest proof?



Name the 3 lead singers of Van Halen?



When installing an electrical wall outlet how far should it be off the ground?



To survive a bear attack you should…



BONUS: The best Burt Reynolds movie hands down is …



How do you match up macho-wise?
6 for 6 = guy’s guy
5 out of 6 = drinking buddy
4 out of 6 = capable wingman
3 out of 6 = metro-sexual
2 out of 6 = Corky Romano
1 out of 6 = any cast member from High School Musical 3
0 out of 6 = my late Aunt Gert


Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Apparently I'm Corky Romano. Woohoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be a metro sexual for sure. No offense, but I most of the Jewish dudes I've known were rather hairy. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad I ended up as the auntie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid to take the test. I'm a woman, but I might do well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question #1
    For the best makeshift dressing I combine:
    1/2 cup red wine vinegar
    1/3 cup honey
    1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
    1 tablespoon lime juice
    3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
    3/4 teaspoon salt
    1 1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika
    1 clove garlic
    2 tablespoons chopped onion
    1/4 teaspoon oregano
    1 pinch white sugar (optional)
    1/2 cup olive oil

    Question #2
    That would be a fish gutting and prep knife.

    Question #3
    I don't really believe in "spirits" but as a child I once thought I saw a ghost.

    Question #4
    There were actually four of them:
    Van Halen
    Van Helsing
    Van Heflin
    Van Morrison

    Question #5
    Just high enough to still allow a crawling baby to stick it's fingers in it. Seriously, did you know that 99.9 percent of all 3-prong electrical outlets are installed upside down? The ground prong is supposed to go on top...

    Question #6
    To survive a bear attack (or any other animal attack) you rear back and kick the person you're with directly in the nuts. If they don't have nuts, the knee will suffice. Then you run like hell...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not going to argue with Pat's answer.... I'm pretty sure he's taken bears down with his bare hands....

    Better than Smokey and the Bandit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know I was a metro-sexual until I took the quiz. I have a lot of thinking to do now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I apparently am considered a capable wingman. But like Asblack I would argue that Smokey and the Bandit is the best if not the Deliverance would be the tops.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search