Thursday, May 27, 2010

SO DOES IT PAY TO BE GOOFY?



You make the call.

GOOFY PROs
  • The ability to brighten a child’s day
  • Highly respected position at Disney World / Land
  • Lose weight wearing bulky costume in the sweltering sun
  • Job can lead to higher positions within the Disney corporation
  • Flirting with MILFs without the dad figuring it out


GOOFY CONs
  • Cranky kids
  • Make $10 - $12 an hr.
  • Goofy head weighs 25lbs
  • Walking around in a bulky costume in the sweltering sun
  • Lots of training needed
  • Crappy way to die


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. sorry man, the cons outweigh the pros. i'd never wanna be goofy :( must be hot as bawls in that suit. there was some urban legend that the suits had some form of air conditioning in them. ever hear that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering cranky kids are not my forte, I think I'd pass, too. $100 an hour wouldn't be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather die Goofy in Disneyland than Dopey in Dollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crappy way to die? More like the most awesome way to die! You think you'll be forgotten if you die in costume? No my friend, such are the things immortality is made of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But... I would look SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew a tall girl that actually was Goofy. She said she only worked every other hour and spent half the day sitting around. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd last about a day, or less...
    First time one of those mannerless little bastards punched me in the nose or pulled my tail, it would be on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll do it.... I'd just want to get paid more....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote not worth it, although the flirting with MILF's seems like the only pro that is worth it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search